Photo via: houseofhepworths.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray paint these babies and you have curtain rods for $2 – there is a great idea for easy pinch pleat drapes on this website too…
- 21. Use PVC pipe to make low-cost curtiain rods! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Curtain rods under cabinets are a simple way to get kitchen clutter off of your countertops.
- Refinished brass door knobs! 1) Buff with steel wool 2) Paint with non-etching primer 3) Spray with metallic black paint! Inexpensive upgrade! DIY
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- Spray paint coffee any color you like and use it for filler in candle holders, vases etc.
- Here’s a great DIY recipe to combat that dry summer skin. This whipped body butter recipe is so easy to make. It only takes 2 ingredients, well three if you add scent and about 10 minutes to make. You don’t have to melt and then refrigerate this recipe for whipped body butter. It makes a great gift to give too.
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- 16. Give your plastic storage drawers a face-lift with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Wood Hanging Shelf with Rope. Wood: painted and distressed. Measures 24 long and 7.5 width. If you like to include the metallic hooks please choose that option. Mason Jars available for sale at shop. Contact me if you have any questions. Visit my store for other options available. Direct link: www.butifuldesigns.etsy.com USPS Mail Shipping with tracking number. NOTE: Accessories not included. Strong paint odor might be present for a few days.