Photo via: southerncharmwreaths.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- DIY Dollar Tree 4th of July Wreath.
- A little DIY is always fun, but I say you get extra credit when it is organizing related! Kelly did as many of us do, and fell in love with…
- The 4th of July often ends with a fun and exciting firework display! While we don’t want our kids playing with fire, obviously, they can get in on the fun with this great paper roll firework craft!
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Firecracker Cake: Create your own fireworks with this patriotic cake, which features layered icing and even more colors on the inside. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- Read through the instructions and it sounds like it will work. Ill let you know after I try it! ~Julie
- Outdoor 4th of July Decor • Great ideas and Tutorials! July 4th decor PartyIdeas
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- Before you start planting, look at the benefits of both seedlings and seeds, so you can decide which one is best for you, your life, and your gardening goals! DIY garden project idea
- Red, White, and Blue(berry) Margaritas: Bring happy hour to you with fruity American-themed cocktails in strawberry, blueberry and coconut flavors. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- If you havent checked out @homedecormomma yet, heres your chance! Her post for MyDecorMonday stopped us in our tracks so we wanted to share this amazing pic with as many people as possible. Thanks @myfarmhousefaded for letting me co-host this week. It was a blast!