Photo via: paperdaisydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Para la entrada del desayunador a la sala… Build a modern barn door in a contemporary 4 panel style for $50. Blogger provides a complete how to and plans.
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- Installing a sliding barn door in your home has never been easier! Well show you how easy it is in this quick DIY video!
- Build and install sliding shelves for kitchen cabinets (need to do for deep pantry!)
- making the most of small spaces with an over the door rack to help you maximize space and find extra storage space. Always use the back of doors!
- How to Build and Hang a Barn Door for about $20.00
- If the idea is to build some DIY Bathroom Pallet Projects, youre in the exact right place. Embrace the catalog of what to make with pallets on glamshelf.com
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- Sliding Barn Door Nightstand – DIY – Shanty 2 Chic