Photo via: tiedyeyoursummer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tie Dye Your Summer continues with a spark and bang – our Blueprint Social Campaign will keep more great tie dye ideas coming!
- Learn how to build a DIY Patio Cooler Cedar Ice Chest with DIYPETE. Hell show you all of the steps needed to build your own cedar ice chest. For more info, …
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- If youre working with trim or wainscoting, you NEED caulk. Use these caulking tips to get a beautiful and like-a-pro finish on all of your DIY projects around the house.
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – DIY Crystal Geode Eggs – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- I love these fresh pops of colors and citrus inspiration on this fun summer mantel! A Garden and Lemonade Stand Summer Mantel. Get all the juicy details at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Weve broken spring cleaning down into 30 days so you can tackle one chore at a time, then relax on the sofa as a reward afterwards — youve earned it. Pin our spring cleaning checklist now and click through to get all of our tips!
- Keep your gym shoes fresh! First, gather all your materials. You’ll need a Glad ForceFlex bag, duct tape, scissors and string. Second, cut a rectangle out of the bag. Cover it with duct tape horizontally, leaving some tape at the end to fold over, leaving room to feed string. Fold over and feed string through. Then, tape the ends leaving string exposed for handles. Lastly, tie the string together at the ends.
- Stain over Paint Technique by Migonis Home countrychicpaint
- This is the ultimate guide to coloring for adults! Get marker and pencil product reviews, basic instructions, coloring book recommendations, and more. adultcoloring
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!