Photo via: signsonthesideoftheroad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Sharpie & rubbing alcohol Project!
- Did you know you can save super big bucks with homemade alcohol inks? Genius!
- VERY a good step by step on painting with alcohol inks. Includes supplies and what doesnt work.
- Tim Holtzs technique for painting with alcohol inks by letting it dry in a palette, and then using a waterbrush filled with Adirondack Blending Solution.
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year.
- Tequila bottles to Bath salt/epsom salt holders. Really any nice alcohol bottle.
- Alcohol Ink birch tree painting on tile by Jewel Fascinating to watch this piece develop. She uses canned air a lot to move ink and dry it – new to me. She seems to make her own inks. Wonder if they act any differently? UPDATE she doesnt make her own. Guess she just makes her own labels?
- Gold Sharpie Bowls (Animal Prints) – http://akadesign.ca/gold-sharpie-bowls-animal-print/
- sharpie rock project
- Sharpied Sea Shells: Use 1.0 size sharpie, following lines, curves & doodle away! By Barbara Moloney Callen
- Sharpie Easter Eggs – Fun Easter egg decorating idea!