Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY for the Lazy: 6 Cute Projects That Dont Take A Lot of Work | Apartment Therapy
- DIY Decor Trend: 5 Copper + Wood Projects | Apartment Therapy
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items.
- DIY Project: How To Remove and Install a Kitchen Sink Apartment Therapy Tutorials
- 11 DIY bedroom projects that look like you spent way more money than you did! Some of these easy DIYs are Anthropologie-inspired and some and amazing furniture makeovers! http://www.ehow.com/how_12340989_luxury-less-11-diy-bedroom-projects.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- A summer must! DIY – Step by Step Instructions – your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.
- DIY, cheap and easy ways to make your home look more expensive… LOVE these genius upgrades!
- 22 Seriously Cool Cement Projects You Can Make At Home:
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- 10 minute planter craft. Crushed gold can DIY planters. For that shabby glam look.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy