Photo via: somewhatsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Washi Tape Mini Wood Pallet Coasters | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Are you always having no ideas to make your holiday home look beautiful, unique and eye-catching? If your answer is ‘yes’, you must have forgotten the ornaments hung on the front door. Christmas wreath is a very lovely symbol of holiday. A cool and unique Christmas wreath will bring jealousy to your neighbors. Want to … Continue reading 40+ Christmas Wreaths Decoration Ideas →
- These vintage signs are so cute and ridiculously easy! Head over to Footprints of Inspiration to see these Easy DIY Vintage Christmas Signs. They are great for your own Christmas Decor and to make as an adorable Christmas Gift for someone on your list.
- Deck the halls with these festive Jingle Bells Christmas Ornaments. So easy even the kids can do it. Great teacher or neighbor gift idea.
- Necklace frame…I think I will make one of these for each of my nieces for Christmas! Do you want one too Sarah??
- In shades of blue, this Blue Christmas Wood Sign will get you in the holiday spirit with its words of the Christmas holiday.
- Want to decorate your home like you see in magazines but dont have a large budget to do it? This free guide from My Creative Days shows you How To Decorate Your Home On A Yard Sale Budget!
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!