Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- i love this idea- looks way nicer than the usual dry erase board & tacky calendar hanging somewhere in the house
- Dry Erase Vision Board
- Picture board. So I did this a bit different. Bought a art canvas, covered with fabric, added ribbon and buttons. Also added little hooks on bottom. Holds pictures and use to hang pretty things
- Check out this tutorial on how to turn an old wooden photo frame into an awesome new rustic wooden tray for your coffee table!
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- DIY tutorial for a table that folds up into a picture frame
- Rustic Barnwood Frame with Twine Initial – finally have an idea how to fill the big empty frame thats hanging on my wall!
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- How to make a unique upcycled DIY pallet printed map picture frame. A cool and personal way to show your holiday photos.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you AND your roommate can show off to friends that’ll […]