Photo via: elegantshells.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Aloha Seashell Pineapple Sign
- Coastal Treasures Beach Decor Seashell Frame by PinkPelicanDesigns, $48.00
- Seashell Fish | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- Simply Beautiful By Angela: How to Reframe a Cheap $5 Door Mirror Using 1x4s
- Reclaimed Wood Mirror Frame | Salvaged Wood Decorating Ideas
- Scrap Wood Mirror ~ Make a wall mirror for little-to-no cost using scrap 2x4s and also learn a new woodworking skill – how to cut a rabbet in wood!
- If your bathroom mirror has those little metal clips, you can still frame it. Ill show you how! createandbabble.com
- Gem Mirror | DIY Room Decor Ideas for Crafters (Who Are Also Renters)
- What I did: shoebox decor, repainted old gold mirror and distressed, repainted a $15 dresser, shopped at Hobby Lobby for assessories!
- Lights on mirror
- DIY Full Length Floor Mirror Tutorial: Child at Heart How to build a large floor mirror using a small $5 wall mirror
- DIY Framed Mirror- Perfect Touch of Farmhouse! Full tutorial by The Wood Grain Cottage