Photo via: rusticdecors.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Shelving Unit.- a slightly cheaper version- instead of using the pipe Ts and threaded pipe, just use 1/2 inch pipe as the basic structure, then use large washers that slip over the pipe and hold in place with small pipe ring clamps or just drill a hole in the pipe to slip a bolt, rod or nail into to hold the washer in place.
- Get some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | DIY Marbled Mugs with Nail Polish | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- I need to do this in my daughters room a little corner so she can do her nails and keep her nail polish.
- My thrift store picture frame nail polish rack – Imgur
- DIY nail polish rack
- Find out how to build a DIY ladder shelf for shoes, toys or anything that needs to be stored away! ad kregjig
- TONS of Free Homeschool Art Projects for Kids. Organized by Theme, Culture, etc….Many different art forms and techniques used and can easily be paired with Unit Studies. www.TheCraftyClassroom.com
- Open the barn doors for an entertainment center and close them for a book shelf – genius! cottage rustic
- Kicking off our IKEA to the Max week, we’ve got Suzy from Real Happy Space here to share her brilliantly easy IKEA hack industrial shelf — for the perfect blend of modern and rustic, metal and wood! W
- Keep your gym shoes fresh! First, gather all your materials. You’ll need a Glad ForceFlex bag, duct tape, scissors and string. Second, cut a rectangle out of the bag. Cover it with duct tape horizontally, leaving some tape at the end to fold over, leaving room to feed string. Fold over and feed string through. Then, tape the ends leaving string exposed for handles. Lastly, tie the string together at the ends.
- Fabric covered cork board with nail head trim. MUST MAKE!