Photo via: recyclingtoday.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Easiest Porch Planters Ever | Super simple and fast containers for your porch. In just a few minutes your porch will go from drab to amazing! Fern porch planter | porch container idea | fern planters.
- Cute headbands! Nice idea for old/ugly ones that we all have hanging around.
- Wood sign hand painted with black font. Sign reads We may not have it all together, but together we have in all. Sign is made to look distressed!! Makes a great wedding gift or new wall decor for yourself! Sign measures 24×18, can be done as large as 24×36
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- Peg board organization is a great way to clear off your desk and organize your sewing and crafting tools. Outline all your tools so you know exactly where they go.
- DIY Golden Safari Mason Jar Caps great for changing table things like cotton balls or small toys. Can use plastic containers instead for safety by judith
- Brilliant idea for saving room in your closet for hanging your tank tops, etc. Im going to do this!
- Add shelf and hooks to repurposed vintage old window for entry foyer display – would be great in our bathroom!
- Tutorials for burp cloths, bib, blankets, nursing cover, etc. Great baby shower gift!
- Beautiful, detailed, micro, mini stone rimmed pond with frog. Perfect for any fairy, gnome garden, miniature gardening project, terrarium, diorama, etc Dimensions: approx. 2.5 wide Listing includes 1 pond as shown Materials, resin Imported item, fairy garden/miniature garden accessory All of our minis and fairy garden accessories are offered in new/unused condition. ***Please note other items shown in photos are used as props and are not included in listing, but may be available&…
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Keep your gym shoes fresh! First, gather all your materials. You’ll need a Glad ForceFlex bag, duct tape, scissors and string. Second, cut a rectangle out of the bag. Cover it with duct tape horizontally, leaving some tape at the end to fold over, leaving room to feed string. Fold over and feed string through. Then, tape the ends leaving string exposed for handles. Lastly, tie the string together at the ends.