Photo via: thehouseofsmiths.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dr. Suess Themed Book Nook – All about how to make the floating shelves that are strong enough to hold tons of books! UncookieCutter.com
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- Moving Tip: Use shrinkwrap to wrap your silverware in its holder…. this tip also works for dresser drawers if you remove them. (It will save your husbands back and make unpacking super easy too)
- Tree of Life: A stunning tree of life painted mural adds height to this room. Did you notice the secret nook too?
- Making the Most of a Small Closet. Hang clothes perpendicular to the door instead of parallel to the door! Then shelves for storage for the rest
- DIY Project: How To Remove and Install a Kitchen Sink Apartment Therapy Tutorials
- Have been wanting to remove drywall to recess coat hooks between the studs ever since we built the house! Finally, heres a pic where it was actually done (from http://www.roomreveal.com/snaps/1550-Duetto-slab-with-a-leather-finish)
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- coffee bar/station Love that shelf with baskets and hooks, but I might snip off a few hooks and spray it with some matte clear coat to use in the toilet closet.
- Behr Close Knit T17-01 This is a very light gray. Will be using to repaint kitchen cabinets, front door, maybe kitchen doors too.
- Lifeway VBS 2017 Hallway Decorations May 14, 2012 Rebecca Autry Creations