Photo via: lovelyish.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Shelf above washer/dryer– also really like where they put a hanging bar! by adela
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- Cute laundry room. Floating shelves. I really like that piece of wood behind the washer/dryer. Great idea.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- Here are seven must-have charts to help you become an essential oil expert. Are you lost and dont know all of the fun and unique things you can do with your essential oils? Well, then you gotta check this article out! via @simplynaturalma
- Easy shelf idea that I could myself. Or make into a light shelf with a smaller light on top.
- 30 Interesitng Ways How To Use Old Windows JUST LOVE THE CHICKEN WIRE IN PLACE OF GLASS! COULD PUT ticking stripe fabric behind?