Photo via: metalandmudblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create words with brass push pins in a foam board and frame. Quick, original, affordable art.
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Eclectic master bedroom mood board // These are some of my favorite finds around the internet for my master bedroom update. Im excited to show the finished product soon! | Stay gold Autumn
- Picture board. So I did this a bit different. Bought a art canvas, covered with fabric, added ribbon and buttons. Also added little hooks on bottom. Holds pictures and use to hang pretty things
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- DIY Fired Ink Art // Create wonderful art that will always come out unique and beautiful.
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Make a handmade version of a foam glider airplane at home. With a free printable pattern, its a quick and easy STEM craft to work on together with kids!
- Spring has sprung along with a season of weddings, graduations, etc. for a need of congrats cards. Let @tishayoast share her LAYERED CONGRATS CARD with 3D Foam Squares and @lawnfawn die in a quick + easy tutorial. Visit the blog for details.
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- Night bowling- a super fun activity for Summer. The glowing ball and pins are easy to make, too!