Photo via: hgtvhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is a great, easy and inexpensive project perfect for kicking off the weekend with the family or getting in touch with your inner farmer. Also, a great way to introduce "The Water Cycle" to kids and teens.
- Pictures Of Wonderful Backyard Ideas With Inexpensive Installations: Diy Backyard Ideas On A Budget Easy And Cheap Backyard Ideas – Gardening For You
- Drop cloth patio curtains – great, inexpensive idea!! Could even add a little trim to spruce it up a bit.
- Pom Pom Rug Is An Easy DIY Youll Love To Try | The WHOot
- Making your own repurposed rug is easy and pretty! Find out how on the blog.
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. www.ehow.com/…
- Easy DIY homemade coffee filter air freshener is the perfect smell hack for your car, bathroom, cat litter box, or diaper changing station. All natural and made with essential oils. Inexpensive and can be done with kids as a fun craft idea. Makes a nice gift the smelly person in your life.
- Random frames painted with white chalk paint and distressed a little. Backed with canvas dropcloth. Clothespins glued to glass. Hung on wall. How easy is that?
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- This is a quick and easy patriotic art project. Perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. Includes free printable!
- Step On It! DIY Area Rugs, That Is… • A round-up of wonderful area rug ideas, projects & tutorials! Including from conversation pieces, this cool diy crafty felt rug.