Photo via: zeedlebeezmom.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In case you haven’t noticed, chokers are back in style in a big way – and no, this isn’t an old post from 1997. Chokers, AKA necklaces that sit snugly around your neck rather than resting against your collar bones or cleavage, are edgy, cool, and make a pretty big statement. Chokers were huge in … Read More
- Laundry line…I have wanted one for years. This one is so pretty and functional. I think its perfect for my back yard!
- pretty pressed flowers /
- Patriotic Garden Path Banner looks so pretty with the light shining through! Instructions for how to make it on Super Mom – No Cape!
- DIY Hand Painted Wine Glass (on the outside). I dont drink, but these are really pretty!
- How to make these gorgeous map roses. Pick out the good bits from old tattered maps and atlases and wow, these roses are so pretty.
- These Mason Jar candles are perfect for weddings as theyre dripping in pretty pearl embellishments!.
- Free Boho Digital Paper- – Free Pretty Things For You
- 6. Put snack items or breakfast items in a pretty tiered bin or basket for easy access.
- See how I turned an old picture frame into a DIY dry erase board thats both functional and pretty! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Making your own repurposed rug is easy and pretty! Find out how on the blog.
- Great way to display your favorite quotes and inspirations~ put in a pretty dish & display on the coffee table. Love it!! *