Photo via: numberfiftythree.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- painted dresser. painted furniture. DIY, Stripes, Peekaboo drawers, striped dresser.pink dresser. stained top stained dresser, pink and white dresser. silver hardware. shabby chic glossy high gloss modern home decor, little girls dresser, little girls pink room makeover
- Upholstered bed-skirt with furniture feet attached to the box spring. I would probably still use a wooden platform for this instead of using furniture feet.
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Mix and Match Wood Arrows, Nursery, Coral Arrows, Mint Green Arrows, Gold Arrows, Silver Arrows, Red Arrows, Chevron Arrows, Wedding Decor by MintageDesigns on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/226753280/mix-and-match-wood-arrows-nursery-coral
- Lovely bathroom (I like the idea of tile up to natural shelf/ledge then white wall or shiplap above to ceiling)
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- Here’s a winter hack to keep your feet warm and dry this winter. Best part: its easy! First, slip a small OdorShield bag over your feet. Then, slip your covered foot into your boot, leaving excess bag outside the boot. Finally, tie off the bag to avoid an avalanche around your ankles. Now you’re in the snow—with cozy, dry and fresh-smelling feet.
- Cute laundry room. Floating shelves. I really like that piece of wood behind the washer/dryer. Great idea.
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.