Photo via: stoves.lifcow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Rolling door hardware using plumbing pipe. Get the look + function of a rolling door for about $60. Custom size to fit your space. Tutorial by www.JennaBurger.com
- Build your own gas pipe Table | DunnDIY.com More
- Glass Chimney Candle Holders – You can never have enough centerpieces or candle holders…so I decided to grab some things I had around the house in order to crea…
- Whether youre planning a trip to the park, a concert on the grass or Shakespeare under the stars, summer is the perfect time to Plan a Perfect Picnic! Picnics are a terrific way to have a fun-filled day or evening enjoying time together as a family making memories to last a lifetime. Get recipes, printables and more for a perfect picnic meal plan at TidyMom.net
- PVC pipe shoe storage… you could use old paint cans, too.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- 21. Use PVC pipe to make low-cost curtiain rods! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- DIY PVC Pipe Vertical Wind Turbine | Brilliant DIY Wind Turbine Design Ideas For Living Off the Grid
- DIY Shelving Unit.- a slightly cheaper version- instead of using the pipe Ts and threaded pipe, just use 1/2 inch pipe as the basic structure, then use large washers that slip over the pipe and hold in place with small pipe ring clamps or just drill a hole in the pipe to slip a bolt, rod or nail into to hold the washer in place.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- GORGEOUS!! Installing your own shiplap can be super easy! This is a great tutorial by Table & Hearth for how to install a shiplap planked wall using simple plywood underlayment.
- Deep clean your glass cooktop with these 3 ingredients that you already have at your house!!! I Tried this and it totally works!! My stove top is super clean!