Photo via: anikasdiylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make these gorgeous map roses. Pick out the good bits from old tattered maps and atlases and wow, these roses are so pretty.
- Wow! These 7 room sprays are really amazing and they do make your house smell like Spring! I cant wait to use them in my home. via @simplynaturalma
- This is my favorite! Aint nobody got thyme for that! Plant themed puns! Check the whole store for more! www.etsy.com/shop/PlantPuns
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- After dying your own Easter eggs with this no-fail technique, youll never buy a box kit again. Brought to you by the Boursin Purveyor of Wow Shop.
- wow, a quick and easy repurpose for an old sewing machine treadle base. It does not get any easier than this.
- Wow, what a transformation to a farmhouse dining room with a DIY farmhouse table built with Ana Whites free plans.
- bedroom-color-graphic. wow! good thing our bedrooms are already blue! will keep this in mind when we buy and decorate a home… (although maybe correlation, not causation? perhaps people with certain personality traits associated with less sleep are attracted to certain colors)
- How to make a pineapple cup, diy pineapple cup for summer parties. Serve your drinks and cocktails in this handmade tropical fruity cup!
- DIY Pina Colada bath salts. I just love the way these smell, release them in a warm bath for a soothing, tropical retreat! Make your own homemade bath salts with the flavors of pineapple and coconut, I almost want to eat it!
- $1 frame from Peddlers Mall, old shells from a beach themed room, leftover burlap. Ocean bedroom décor.
- Pick up a letter at Hobby Lobby or craft store; paint it your color; add house numbers!: