Photo via: littlemamajama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Running out of time to put together that DIY teacher gift? This easy and useful back to school gift will remind your childs teacher of your appreciation every time she uses it throughout the school year…and it takes only minutes to make!
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – DIY Crystal Geode Eggs – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- FREE Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Card Holder – perfect idea to celebrate and thank your favorite teachers!
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- Reindeer Mason Jar Christmas Gift idea, so cute and easy. Would make a fun neighbor or teacher gift!
- DIY TWIG FLOWER POT – Twigs are easy to find and so much fun to work with! Gather a bunch and make yourself a pretty DIY twig flower pot.
- Watercolor Jellyfish Painting – perfect summer boredom buster project for kids of all ages (my 2yo, 3yo and 7yo loved this!) Mama even got on on the fun to make a layered jellyfish watercolor painting
- Multi-colored Peeps Popcorn Balls are simple to make using 3 ingredients and will brighten up your dessert table or basket this Easter.