Photo via: supermomnocape.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Your weekly free printable inspirational quote from Elegance and Enchantment! // The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter until the full light of day- Proverbs 4:18 // Simply print, trim and frame this quote for an easy, last minute gift or use it to update the artwork in your home, church, classroom or office. enchantingmondays
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Mason Jar Hanging Light Fixture | It looks stunning outside on a screened in porch. Imagine how great it would be to sit outside with hot cocoa and marvel at this amazing DIY Project. diyready
- Firecracker Cake: Create your own fireworks with this patriotic cake, which features layered icing and even more colors on the inside. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!
- How to paint a fence and make stenciled cedar planters for a DIY hanging fence garden. Super easy to make! See the full tutorial and YouTube video. | Thrift Diving
- Learn how to make a beautiful leaf embossed concrete fountain that also doubles as a bird bath. A pretty and functional piece for the garden.
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage