Photo via: raccoonridge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My version of a cheese box.
- Exploding Box – a great gift!
- The Vintage Dresser: A New Tutorial – Altered Laughing Cow Cheese Boxes!
- These Chocolate Mint Cream Cheese Buttons are perfect for all occasions! Lovely mint flavored cream cheese mints filled with a decadent chocolate ganache. Guaranteed to be a hit with your chocolate and mint loving friends and family! // Mom On Timeout
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies – Cream cheese keeps them super soft! Say hello to your new favorite chocolate cookie!!
- Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites – this is the ultimate appetizer! They will fly off your serving platter. Great for parties or a snack!
- The Pink Doormat: Cereal Box File Holders
- DIY Beautiful Upcycled Roses from Egg Carton Box
- How to make cufflink, ring, earing, jewelry box holder from cotton batting and felt liner.
- Don’t keep your family recipes hidden away in cookbook or recipe box. Frame and display them in your kitchen. This is a great idea, especially if you have old recipe cards from a grandparent or parent. What a wonderful to display a memorable family recipe!
- How To Make a Wonderful Gift Box
- Mandala meditation stone for kids who need to calm down. Seat them in a comfy corner with a box of these they can pick from, hold and contemplate