Photo via: frontporchmercantile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- How to make Paint scrape art with persia lou – DIY ART PROJECT IDEA – PAINT SCRAPE NOTECARD SUPPLIES: heavyweight paper, such as cardstock or watercolor paper trimmed to 8.5″ x 5.5″ A2 sized envelopes acrylic paints (I used and recommend DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics, which are highly pigmented and flow like a dream) masking tape or washi tape an old credit card or rewards card paper towels & cleaner or wipes – you will be making a mess! metallic gold letter stickers or whatever letter stickers y
- summertime farmhouse entry. Its full of shiplap, raw wood, and summer accessories!
- Love this effect! DIY: creating an aged wood look by staining first and then washing with layers of paint
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. The ornate hardware and ribbon add a touch of vintage softness. Gotta love big rustic
- In case you haven’t noticed, chokers are back in style in a big way – and no, this isn’t an old post from 1997. Chokers, AKA necklaces that sit snugly around your neck rather than resting against your collar bones or cleavage, are edgy, cool, and make a pretty big statement. Chokers were huge in … Read More
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- Old treadle sewing machine base, I would make a wood top though.
- Wooden barrel. General store. Old white paint. use for display, space out two and make a counter