Photo via: m.livingly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fancy and pretty pencils via Ashley Brooke Designs. A cute collection of back to school supplies for girls.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- Are the kids begging for a swing? Forget the expensive swing set, all you need to get is a used skateboard! This DIY project only takes around 20 minutes to complete. Just perfect for kids excited to have their very own swing! http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/09/30/skateboard-swing/ Is this going to be your next project for them?:
- In need of some DIY Washi tape Ideas? These Washi Tape DIY Projects are marvellous and perfect for back to school! You can add washi tape to pens, binder clips, phone covers, pencils, notebooks, washi tape laptop skins, paperclip flags and even a custom washi tape wall calendar DIY!
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- Create your own amazing Instagram pillows! Love this :)…WOULDNT THIS BE A GREAT GIFT? ESPECIALLY FOR A SICK FRIEND GOING IN TO THE HOSPITAL
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- With this simple kit, you can create your own DIY wooden joy sign to decorate…
- Running out of time to put together that DIY teacher gift? This easy and useful back to school gift will remind your childs teacher of your appreciation every time she uses it throughout the school year…and it takes only minutes to make!
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.