Photo via: thepennyparlor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its time to update your 1980s brass fireplace surround! Its an easy spray paint project and one of the best home updates with a huge impact in your living room! More painting tips, DIY projects and decorating advice at theMagicBrushinc.com
- Refinished brass door knobs! 1) Buff with steel wool 2) Paint with non-etching primer 3) Spray with metallic black paint! Inexpensive upgrade! DIY
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- SO EASY. I decorated a 3-drawer cheap plastic storage container from Walmart. Just take the 3 drawers outside, put them on newspaper and use your favorite colored spray paint (can even color coordinate with bedspread!) and use a stencil for a more professional-looking design.
- DIY Illuminated Pathway with Rocks and Glow Paint. Paint rocks with Rustoleum Glow in the Dark brush on paint. The sun charges them up during the day so that they shine at night. How cool, and easy!
- Here are seven must-have charts to help you become an essential oil expert. Are you lost and dont know all of the fun and unique things you can do with your essential oils? Well, then you gotta check this article out! via @simplynaturalma
- 11. Change an old chair’s color by fabric spray painting. Get Tutorial here —-> apinterestaddict.com 12. Cool idea of using a spray paint on existing door knobs. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 13. Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. Get Tutorial here —-> inspiredbycharm.com 14. Give those glass mason jars a metallic look. […]
- Your weekly free printable inspirational quote from Elegance and Enchantment! // The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter until the full light of day- Proverbs 4:18 // Simply print, trim and frame this quote for an easy, last minute gift or use it to update the artwork in your home, church, classroom or office. enchantingmondays
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations