Photo via: glamamom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some rustic charm to your outdoor space with these junk flower metal garden ornaments. DIY patio decor from old metal and spare parts.
- 14 Gorgeous DIY Outdoor Spaces – porches, patios, all able to be done on a budget!
- Installing a paver patio doesnt have to be impossible. Heres how I did it the easy way! (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post190383129&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. www.ehow.com/…
- Drop cloth patio curtains – great, inexpensive idea!! Could even add a little trim to spruce it up a bit.
- Glowing DIY Idea – Mason Jar Patio Lights
- I Love this thrift store chandelier repurposed into a patio or garden solar light by My Repurposed Life
- Patio table made from pallets! With instructions 🙂 | residenceblog.comresidenceblog.com
- Starting a garden can be a challenge if your deck or patio is the size of a postage stamp. Here are some clever, space-saving garden ideas where large backyards are not required.
- How to Build a Screened In Patio
- PROJECT: A PAINTED PATIO RUG IS EASY AND INEXPENSIVE
- This would be the perfect party patio accessory. Possibly sharp glass at the bottom though, not sure if this design is compatible with me…