Photo via: laurelberninteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- 33 Home Repair Secrets From the Pros – Home Repair Ideas, Home Repairs On A Budget, Home Repair Tips, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen Repair, Home Improvement, Quick And Easy Home Tips http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-repair-secrets
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- KIT – Magic Monarch Blue – Designed and made by Caroline of Roos-Kleurig. This is a garden stake for decorating your plant pots or borders. made of bronzed metal it can be mounted on a 90cm stake (included) or attached to a wall or fencing. Everything is included except the tools. This kit requires some skill and precision but is possible for a talented starter. mosaic
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Painting on glass is not only fun, but it can be very easy especially for beginners! There never is a shortage of glass items to paint; just look around your home, shop your favorite retail stores, or bargain hunt at your local thrift stores.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.