Photo via: ritz-craft.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Beach Decor DIY Projects Part Two – The Cottage Market
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- ♡ entertainment center made out of an old dresser. TV stand diy follow for more restoration ideas.
- Behr Close Knit T17-01 This is a very light gray. Will be using to repaint kitchen cabinets, front door, maybe kitchen doors too.
- Screw a hook into the underside of your kitchen cabinets or a shelf in your pantry. Use an S hook to hang your bananas and keep them off the counter.
- How to repurpose an old entertainment center into bedside storage
- DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- A Collection of 150 FARMTASTIC Farmhouse DIY Projects are waiting for you over at The Cottage Market. You will love each one of them!
- Makeover of a stainless steel trash can. Genius!!!! A Generic Trash Can A Cottage Style Makeover Easily With Paint
- Sliding barn door. Replace awkward entries and gain space in closets with sliding modern barn doors. Detailed instruction on how to install, what to buy and plans to build the door inexpensively.