Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Opt for open shelving instead of upper cabinets. The space will feel lighter, more open + expansive.
- DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- This small bath feels open and airy thanks to a mosaic tile design that covers both the shower and the floor. Walnut open shelving, a floating vanity and a large framed mirror help to visually add space to this chic guest bathroom. Click to learn more about this on-trend look.
- open globe, put in fairy lights etc. drill a hole for the wire, everyplace you visit, put a hole in the globe in that place
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- DIY Shelving Unit.- a slightly cheaper version- instead of using the pipe Ts and threaded pipe, just use 1/2 inch pipe as the basic structure, then use large washers that slip over the pipe and hold in place with small pipe ring clamps or just drill a hole in the pipe to slip a bolt, rod or nail into to hold the washer in place.
- Monthly DIY Challenge: How to Make Open Shelves for Less Than $25 | Joy in Our Home
- Open the barn doors for an entertainment center and close them for a book shelf – genius! cottage rustic
- Screw a hook into the underside of your kitchen cabinets or a shelf in your pantry. Use an S hook to hang your bananas and keep them off the counter.
- Framed hand-written recipes from my wifes Grandma, two Great Grandmas, and a Great Great Grandma, removable rolling pin to put them into action in the kitchen.
- Technically for the Master Bathroom, but this is so what Jon and I need to do!!! Some crazy person didnt put any drawers in our bathroom vanity. Organize a bathroom vanity using kitchen cabinet supplies!
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!