Photo via: greatgardenplants.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This vintage sign is perfect for your shabby chic home. The text is all hand painted onto 3 horizontal strips of wood. The background is a distressed white color and the font is black. The frame is attached to the wood and is a distressed dark grey color. The sign measures 34 long, 18.5 tall, and 1 thick. The sign comes ready to hang.
- Beautiful, detailed, micro, mini stone rimmed pond with frog. Perfect for any fairy, gnome garden, miniature gardening project, terrarium, diorama, etc Dimensions: approx. 2.5 wide Listing includes 1 pond as shown Materials, resin Imported item, fairy garden/miniature garden accessory All of our minis and fairy garden accessories are offered in new/unused condition. ***Please note other items shown in photos are used as props and are not included in listing, but may be available&…
- impatiens Grow impatiens flowers in well-drained soil enriched by humus. Although impatiens flowers can, with sufficient water, be grown in partial sun in northerly regions, their great virtue is that they thrive in the shade.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- Here’s a winter hack to keep your feet warm and dry this winter. Best part: its easy! First, slip a small OdorShield bag over your feet. Then, slip your covered foot into your boot, leaving excess bag outside the boot. Finally, tie off the bag to avoid an avalanche around your ankles. Now you’re in the snow—with cozy, dry and fresh-smelling feet.
- Before you start planting, look at the benefits of both seedlings and seeds, so you can decide which one is best for you, your life, and your gardening goals! DIY garden project idea
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- The best part is that with just a fifteen dollar investment at our local hardware store Im finally sharing exactly how to make a giant pegboard.
- The BEST Easy and Delicious ONE POT Recipes – Weve got BEEF, CHICKEN, PORK and VEGETABLE options – something for everyone! Make amazing lunch and dinner meals for your family with less cleanup! Perfect for busy weeknights or anytime you want to make a quick and hearty homemade meal recipe using just ONE pan. – Dreaming in DIY
- DIY Butterfly Feeder – a bright colored bowl with a plastic mesh pot scrubber in it; just add sugar water (4 parts water, 1 part granulated sugar) and wait for the butterflies to show up.
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com