Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13).
- Wine Crate Coffee Table and End Table. Wine crates from Michaels, built a frame, legs, stained and screwed it all together.
- Crate Bookshelf! Just bought one of these from Joanns! Looks like Im gonna have to pick up a few more now that I saw this!!! Next project!
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- diy screen/rack as a clothing rack. i would love one for hanging my laundry. also functions as a room divider with fabric hanging from the bar.
- Bathroom shelves from craft store crates
- Entertainment stand made from crates.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- One of our favorite moss-like ground covers for the shade to part shade garden! This yellow foliage version of Irish Moss quickly grows to form a mat just 1 tall and 15 wide. The soft, cushiony yellow mat is covered with 100s of tiny white flowers in spring. This fast-growing shade ground cover is perfect for edging pathways and planting in between stepping stones. Plants grow best in part shade to full shade and benefit from watering during prolonged dry spells. Great for plant…