Photo via: thedatingdivas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With a big move coming up, I definitely need these moving organization printables! I love how easy that box labeling system is! www.TheDatingDivas.com
- Are the kids begging for a swing? Forget the expensive swing set, all you need to get is a used skateboard! This DIY project only takes around 20 minutes to complete. Just perfect for kids excited to have their very own swing! http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/09/30/skateboard-swing/ Is this going to be your next project for them?:
- Diy antropologie inspired fancy x farmhouse table i love this table for our next house!!
- Crate Bookshelf! Just bought one of these from Joanns! Looks like Im gonna have to pick up a few more now that I saw this!!! Next project!
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- If you havent checked out @homedecormomma yet, heres your chance! Her post for MyDecorMonday stopped us in our tracks so we wanted to share this amazing pic with as many people as possible. Thanks @myfarmhousefaded for letting me co-host this week. It was a blast!
- Farmhouse Laundry Room Accents! I definitely need to implement this idea!
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Cute playroom, but i see a couple things wrong. 1: white couch in kids playroom…no. 2: this playroom is too perfect. It wont be this clean in real life. Ever.
- I like the black, white, yellow-lime from this website – decoholic.org – also the black, white, brown and green
- I love this look! Redoing an oak banister into a brown and white one. Great step by step tutorial to change the look of your whole house!
- homemade curtain rod using a tree branch – (i have done this before in natural shades in a rustic/cabin home; painted white like this with a bird perched atop it is very cute and whimsical in a childs room or in a relaxed cottage decor ~TA)