Photo via: craftysisters-nc.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cut the legs off an old dresser and turn it into a bench with storage. just add pillows. Put this at the foot of the bed or by the window. C…
- DIY Tufted Leather Bench with Custom Hairpin Legs | Little House of Four: DIY Tufted Leather Bench with Custom Hairpin Legs
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Upcycled Furniture Projects – Desk Drawer Repurposed Into Chalkboard – Repurposed Home Decor and Furniture You Can Make On a Budget. Easy Vintage and Rustic Looks for Bedroom, Bath, Kitchen and Living Room. http://diyjoy.com/upcycled-furniture-projects
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Reclaimed Window Coffee Table. – Top 38 Best Ways To Repurpose and Reuse Old Windows
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Learn how to reupholster a tufted couch with this upcycle tutorial.
- Coffee Table upcycled into a bench with storage!
- Table made from chair legs and old window. Love!
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.