Photo via: akadesign.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG!!! I love this Craft Room Remodel!!!! And she did it on a $500 Budget!!! Batchelors Way: Office Reveal – Built In Book Shelves on a $500 Budget
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Creative Ideas – DIY Wall Art From Old CDs
- DIY Round Brick Firepit Tutorial
- Mantle on brick fireplace
- Laundry Room Reveal- One Room Challenge Week 6
- Pinned over 362K+ times! Mud Room and Kitchen Reveal
- Old Window Frame + Free Printable Vintage Map= Instant Wall Art !
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- At This Old Houses Manchester project house, Massachusetts architect Stephen Holt devised an ingenious solution to the where-to-put-the-litter-box question. He designed a bank of custom-base cabinets in the mudroom, which store kittys bags of food on a pull-out shelf and offer him discreet litter-box access through a cat door cut into the wall of the end cabinet.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers