Photo via: numberfiftythree.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Number Fifty-Three: Rustic Modern Flag Tutorial
- Number Fifty-Three: DIY Color Block Cutting Board
- Number Fifty-Three: DIY Speckled, Wooden Eggs
- Number Fifty-Three: (Crafting your Heritage) Easy, DIY Worry Beads
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- From jumbo-sized versions sprinkled with fleur de sel to flavorful recipes made with aged dough, America’s best bakers are putting incredible spins on the classic Toll House Cookie.—Jamie Feldmar
- diy wood bead hearts | diy ideas | farmhouse decor | diy farmhouse
- Love this stuff! And its really hard to kill!! Purple Hearts
- Tequila bottles to Bath salt/epsom salt holders. Really any nice alcohol bottle.
- Salt is such a fun medium for art projects! Make this Jellyfish salt painting! A fun textured art activity for preschoolers, kindergartners and first graders!
- DIY this awesome Coconut Oil Salt Scrub Essential oils can be added for fragrance but coconut oil and salt work great on its own. You can use this scrub as a full body scrub, hand scrub and foot scrub. The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft!
- Love this idea of putting the house number on a wreath. Could replace the typical bow.