Photo via: goodhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Darling Garden Markers! Garden markers can be just as beautiful as the flowers, herbs and vegetables that they mark! These 20 ideas to buy or DIY will spruce up any garden!
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you AND your roommate can show off to friends that’ll […]
- Learn how to make a beautiful leaf embossed concrete fountain that also doubles as a bird bath. A pretty and functional piece for the garden.
- Beautiful, detailed, micro, mini stone rimmed pond with frog. Perfect for any fairy, gnome garden, miniature gardening project, terrarium, diorama, etc Dimensions: approx. 2.5 wide Listing includes 1 pond as shown Materials, resin Imported item, fairy garden/miniature garden accessory All of our minis and fairy garden accessories are offered in new/unused condition. ***Please note other items shown in photos are used as props and are not included in listing, but may be available&…
- 50 Beautiful Rustic Home Decor Project Ideas You Can Easily DIY Lantern Pair with wrought iron hooks on recycled wood board for unique wall decor, home decor, bedroom decor by PineknobsAndCrickets on Etsy www.etsy.com/…
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]
- Summer is on its way out, but that doesnt mean I cant dream about the perfect beach house decor! I just love those bar stools!
- As the matter of fact, there are many great inventions that you may do with your slope yard. For example, you can make a herbal garden growing some edible
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- How to make non-permanent posts for string lights that double as planters. Great for renters!
- Your dream bed awaits. Discover a better way to shop for bedding with craneandcanopy.com As seen on the Today Show.