Photo via: craftingagreenworld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- Would love to do things like this for the new house!
- New life to sun bleached outdoor furniture… would it really work? would it work on kid toys?
- DIY this awesome Coconut Oil Salt Scrub Essential oils can be added for fragrance but coconut oil and salt work great on its own. You can use this scrub as a full body scrub, hand scrub and foot scrub. The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft!
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- Before there was Pinterest, there was cork board. Glue cork board inside cabinet doors. Great for pinning menus, shopping lists, recipes, chore charts, medication schedules for kids or pets, words of inspiration, etc.
- Who would dream about the world above the sea when you could dream about the world that is under the sea, where such beautiful creatures like this mermaid must exist! Dont they? Ive started your journey of crafting this beautiful sea creature, its up to you to add magical hair and dress up her fins!
- Silhouette Summary: Junes New Cut File Designs. A monthly recap of all the designs Ive added to the Silhouette Design Store. | DawnNicoleDesigns
- This upcycled wall key holder as well as being handy makes for a lovely homemade gift. Made from upcycled scrap wood and can be personalized with your street name.
- doing this for our new house! More
- Bring in the new year with this sparkly 2017 card by @papergrace Love how she included our Keepsake Envelope as a shaker feature with @prettypinkposh sequins or add a photo to personalize. See the blog for details on how she created this card.
- Peg board organization is a great way to clear off your desk and organize your sewing and crafting tools. Outline all your tools so you know exactly where they go.