Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. : Upcycling – 5 New Uses For Old Things in Home Decor
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Alcohol Ink birch tree painting on tile by Jewel Fascinating to watch this piece develop. She uses canned air a lot to move ink and dry it – new to me. She seems to make her own inks. Wonder if they act any differently? UPDATE she doesnt make her own. Guess she just makes her own labels?
- Start the year off on the right note. Here are 5 Things To Organize In The New Year Plus A Free Daily Planner To Keep You Organized.
- Check out this tutorial on how to turn an old wooden photo frame into an awesome new rustic wooden tray for your coffee table!
- Dump A Day Amazing Uses For Old Pallets – 15 Pics
- Would love to do things like this for the new house!
- Learn how to make a homemade citronella candle using old candle wax and soup cans! Theyre so easy to make, and the candle really works to keep bugs and mosquitoes away. :: DontWastetheCrumb…
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- DIY Ideas: 5 Extraordinary Things to Make with Wine Corks
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks