Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Continuous cilantro production with this method. (I never knew this so Im going to try it and see what happens.
- After dying your own Easter eggs with this no-fail technique, youll never buy a box kit again. Brought to you by the Boursin Purveyor of Wow Shop.
- Here are ten awesome, totally unique ways to use activated charcoal. Some of these I knew, but most of them I had never thought of before. What an awesome article! via @simplynaturalma
- Wood Couch Arm Shelf: What an awesome idea!! I would have never thought to do this. scrapwood diy More
- Screw hooks into an inexpensive tray so you never have to pull out your phone to…
- Painting on glass is not only fun, but it can be very easy especially for beginners! There never is a shortage of glass items to paint; just look around your home, shop your favorite retail stores, or bargain hunt at your local thrift stores.
- Upcycling Ideas: Mens Belts | 43 Things to Never Throw Away by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/43-things-to-never-throw-away/
- Creating a place for your kids art supplies has never been easier! Check out just how easy it is to make this DIY Kids Storage Ladder now!
- Awesome tutorial! How to make an outdoor curtain rod that will never rust and is really sturdy!
- Glass Chimney Candle Holders – You can never have enough centerpieces or candle holders…so I decided to grab some things I had around the house in order to crea…
- Youll never have to reach for that coffee mug again! Make your own C table for armchairs! We used industrial pipes, flanges and stained oak wood pieces. Get instructions from Jennifer Allwood at TheMagicBrushinc.com