Photo via: mysalvagedtreasures.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to decorate your home like you see in magazines but dont have a large budget to do it? This free guide from My Creative Days shows you How To Decorate Your Home On A Yard Sale Budget!
- With some low-cost furniture, a few garage sale finds, and a little ingenuity, this home office makeover can be easily completed on a budget! Click through to see the full post.
- Wood Hanging Shelf with Rope. Wood: painted and distressed. Measures 24 long and 7.5 width. If you like to include the metallic hooks please choose that option. Mason Jars available for sale at shop. Contact me if you have any questions. Visit my store for other options available. Direct link: www.butifuldesigns.etsy.com USPS Mail Shipping with tracking number. NOTE: Accessories not included. Strong paint odor might be present for a few days.
- Laundry line…I have wanted one for years. This one is so pretty and functional. I think its perfect for my back yard!
- Garden Therapy: In My Yard! beautiful use of slope
- Eclectic master bedroom mood board // These are some of my favorite finds around the internet for my master bedroom update. Im excited to show the finished product soon! | Stay gold Autumn
- Step by step – how to turn a basic builder grade door into an old wood salvaged door!
- Hang pictures from twine: 3 ways to use a reclaimed wood junk salvaged junk heart! Perfect for Valentines Day, or all season. | funkyjunkinterior…
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await
- Coastal Treasures Beach Decor Seashell Frame by PinkPelicanDesigns, $48.00
- Reclaimed Wood Mirror Frame | Salvaged Wood Decorating Ideas
- Minimalist wreath ideas | Treasures & Travels