Photo via: damasklove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- My 10 Favorite Small Sewing Projects – I love small sewing projects that use up leftover fabric scraps. Here are 10 of my favorite small sewing project tutorials!
- 30 Interesitng Ways How To Use Old Windows JUST LOVE THE CHICKEN WIRE IN PLACE OF GLASS! COULD PUT ticking stripe fabric behind?
- diy screen/rack as a clothing rack. i would love one for hanging my laundry. also functions as a room divider with fabric hanging from the bar.
- Use Pants Hangers to store fabric – I Heart Organizing via Melly Sews
- DIY Fabric Lampshade Recover Tutorial – you can do this with any fabric!
- DIY Fabric Canvas and Monogram Wall Art – adorable look in a nursery or kids room!
- DIY Fabric Wallet for Women Picture Tutorial. ~ Шьём кошелек – портмоне. http://www.handmadiya.com/2015/09/zipper-wallet-diy-tutorial.html
- Lino Printing Stamp on Fabric Tutorial – Use Screenprinting Fabric Ink and waterproof Glue to glue lino to wood. Or just lino print on the fabric as normal??
- Fabric Printed Butcher Diagram with Silhouette Cut File – fynesdesigns.com
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy