Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cake Plate(s) Use dollar store candlestick holders and found plates (Goodwill, Value Village, Garage Sale). Cute gift. Give one to a friend with a yummy cake on it!
- Easy DIY cake stand craft tutorial. Make a cute handmade ceramic cake stand – perfect for parties, weddings and home decor!
- Creative DIY Candle Holders – Great Ideas & Tutorials!
- LOVE THIS! How to make DIY tea light candle holders out of scrap plywood.
- DIY: Rolling door hardware using plumbing pipe. Get the look + function of a rolling door for about $60. Custom size to fit your space. Tutorial by www.JennaBurger.com
- Glass Chimney Candle Holders – You can never have enough centerpieces or candle holders…so I decided to grab some things I had around the house in order to crea…
- tin cans -> candle holders
- Spray paint coffee any color you like and use it for filler in candle holders, vases etc.
- IKEA Tarva hack! Desire inspired by the West Elm reclaimed + lacquered dresser (http://www.westelm.com/m/products/emmerson-reclaimed-lacquer-6-drawer-dresser-h1116/) and reality enabled by this awesome tutorial http://thirdfloordesignstudio.blogspot.com/2014/04/ikea-tarva-hack-i-need-your-help.html?m=1
- Skinny Planter Stand DIY (click through for tutorial)
- DIY serving stands – plates, candlesticks, gorilla glue
- A summer must! DIY – Step by Step Instructions – your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.