Photo via: marysmetropolis.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Exactly what ive been looking for! Sofa Server Woodworking Plan…. great for a bed too!
- How to make ribbon bows for hair clips…sweet! =) Ive been looking for a tutorial for these =)
- How to distress wood- Ive been wanting to know how to do this!!! Perfect.
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- My September Set Up in my Bullet Journal: Going back to some layouts Ive used…
- Who would dream about the world above the sea when you could dream about the world that is under the sea, where such beautiful creatures like this mermaid must exist! Dont they? Ive started your journey of crafting this beautiful sea creature, its up to you to add magical hair and dress up her fins!
- I’ve been asked so many times about our homemade learning tower. For those not familiar with the term, a learning tower is essentially a stool that has rails that make it safe for very young children…
- Dyi shoe rack made out of pallets! Project I have been trying to finish to clean up my mud room.
- bedroom-color-graphic. wow! good thing our bedrooms are already blue! will keep this in mind when we buy and decorate a home… (although maybe correlation, not causation? perhaps people with certain personality traits associated with less sleep are attracted to certain colors)
- 10 Road Trip Hacks For Summer That Will Blow Your Mind
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…