Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Weaving – 3 by 5 piece of cardboard with 4 slits cut in the top and the bottom and yarn. Would make a good calendar?
- Make a pretty mini pom pom mobile out of wool and lolly sticks. This craft would look lovely hanging in the nursery/babys room, or create it with colourful wool to make some funky home decor!
- How to make DIY thrifted yarn dryer balls – According to this DIY pro, this project cost her her very little up front and saved her A TON of money in the long run.
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- homemade curtain rod using a tree branch – (i have done this before in natural shades in a rustic/cabin home; painted white like this with a bird perched atop it is very cute and whimsical in a childs room or in a relaxed cottage decor ~TA)
- I have a similar desk. I like this look. The black glaze sets it off and keeps it from being too gaudy/precious. I think I want to do this…What other colours? Mint? Robins egg blue?
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Dyed our own yarns with natural ingredients – plants, herbs, berries – since I was a youngster . . . its practically a lost art now! This is good info – How to make mordants for natural dyes.
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy