Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- Whether youre planning a trip to the park, a concert on the grass or Shakespeare under the stars, summer is the perfect time to Plan a Perfect Picnic! Picnics are a terrific way to have a fun-filled day or evening enjoying time together as a family making memories to last a lifetime. Get recipes, printables and more for a perfect picnic meal plan at TidyMom.net
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- Pretty More
- Homemade Knife From A Saw Blade | Top 5 Knife Making Tutorials
- Homemade Knife From Pry Bar | Top 5 Knife Making Tutorials
- DIY pallet dog bed… Totally making this so hopefully Zeus will stop sleeping in the laundry basket!
- The ultimate recipe for making slime! See how to make slime easily with household products! So fun to play with!
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Step up your homes storage capacity by making the most of underused areas below and beside your stairs. Heres a look at 18 homes that beautifully optimized stairwell and staircase spaces.
- Looking forward to a years worth of amazing gift wrap. Vow to start making and sharing your own creations.