Photo via: followgram.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful, detailed, micro, mini stone rimmed pond with frog. Perfect for any fairy, gnome garden, miniature gardening project, terrarium, diorama, etc Dimensions: approx. 2.5 wide Listing includes 1 pond as shown Materials, resin Imported item, fairy garden/miniature garden accessory All of our minis and fairy garden accessories are offered in new/unused condition. ***Please note other items shown in photos are used as props and are not included in listing, but may be available&…
- How to make a sea glass stepping stone
- One of our favorite moss-like ground covers for the shade to part shade garden! This yellow foliage version of Irish Moss quickly grows to form a mat just 1 tall and 15 wide. The soft, cushiony yellow mat is covered with 100s of tiny white flowers in spring. This fast-growing shade ground cover is perfect for edging pathways and planting in between stepping stones. Plants grow best in part shade to full shade and benefit from watering during prolonged dry spells. Great for plant…
- 10 Ideas for Tiny Balconies | With a small terraced shelf and matching containers, build your little kitchen garden without a big footprint or a lot of upkeep.
- Fairy Garden Clothesline — Tulle makes great fairy skirts, which look super cute hanging in your fairy garden
- Reuse cable reels / spools. Beautiful stone cobble mosaic table for the home or garden.
- My very own Fairy Garden!!:
- Best diy inspiration fairy garden ideas (7)
- Fairy Garden 5pc Set | Miniature Woodland Animal Critter Figurines | Forest Creature Statues | Hedgehog, Fox, Rabbit, Squirrel & Owl
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Rock painting inspiration for kids of all ages. Story stones, counting math games, garden markers and funny faces on rocks – perfect for random acts of kindness, my city rocks project.
- DIY Mason Jar Wax Candles | Easy Craft Project for Candle Making