Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A bold, state-of-the-art kitchen comes together with the right monochrome essentials. Complete yours with shiny stainless steel appliances, the perfect contrasting black kitchenware and of course, the quintessential modern trash bag: Glad ForceFlex Dual Defense with LeakGuard protection.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- With some low-cost furniture, a few garage sale finds, and a little ingenuity, this home office makeover can be easily completed on a budget! Click through to see the full post.
- Wind chime made with seashells and glass beads. Black, grey and white glass beads/ stainless steel beads
- Beach Cottage photo frame ornament. Relive and share your beach vacation on the Christmas tree. Photo frame ornament is hand-painted and distressed for a beach cottage style with sea shell accents. Write the date on the bottom of the frame or place a new picture within each year.
- SoftMetal Faux Stainless Steel Film for countertops & appliances…. for those of us on a budget
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Antique Trunk Makeover – A beat up old military trunk gets a fresh start with a customizeable world map, casters, and spray paint. Stripping the paint of the metal was the hardest part.
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Open the barn doors for an entertainment center and close them for a book shelf – genius! cottage rustic
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …