Photo via: biggerthanthethreeofus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- How to make DIY thrifted yarn dryer balls – According to this DIY pro, this project cost her her very little up front and saved her A TON of money in the long run.
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- DIY – make a personal fire-pit for cheap tableside firepit – a couple of these on a deck would be amazing! – total cost to make around 20-25 dollars
- DIY Rustic Window Shutter Bench – So simple to make! A must pin! – lizmarieblog.com
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- The simplest outdoor bench ever! You can make this fairly cheap, if you dont already have the materials left over from other projects, and the best part is you can take it apart and reuse the materials for other things! Grab the bull DIY http://www.ehow.com/how_4797077_simple-outdoor-bench.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- Explore the best new IKEA hacks of 2016, featuring minimalist prints, colors, and patterns from DesignLoveFest, Poppytalk, and more! Learn to make a fur covered stool or baby gym using an Ikea hack.
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial | InspirationSpotlight
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: www.ehow.com/…
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: http://www.ehow.com/ehow-home/blog/how-to-build-a-mid-century-inspired-plant-stand-that-looks-like-it-belongs-in-a-dwell-magazine/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage