Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Beach Cottage photo frame ornament. Relive and share your beach vacation on the Christmas tree. Photo frame ornament is hand-painted and distressed for a beach cottage style with sea shell accents. Write the date on the bottom of the frame or place a new picture within each year.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Perfect vertical goring, great way to do veggies and marigolds to spruce up a sunny side of the house. Or do this inside with a growlight and grow your own salad all year round!
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- Sea Shell Art. I love this! Every time we visit the beach, well make a flower to remember our trip.
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- You don’t need to spend a fortune on stocking hangers to have a beautiful display. Use this list of 25 DIY Christmas Stocking Holders to find the perfect idea to hang your stockings with care.
- Rocks, there are all around and you can transform them to something special for your decoration, to a gift, to a game or to memories. You can choose…
- Making your own repurposed rug is easy and pretty! Find out how on the blog.
- Where has the time gone? Your baby is a high school senior, now what do you do? Follow this list of important tips to help make this years transition into college easier on the both ofyou.