Photo via: awesome-stuffed-animals-family.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Playroom. Love the hanging basket idea for stuffed animals! They always seem to take over the floor of our playroom or get stuffed into random spaces..
- Bummer! I just got rid of 3 of these! Don’t throw that old stool out! Make it into a table instead | CutePinky SocialBookmarking
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Reclaimed Wood Pumpkins Rustic Fall Autumn Decor Thanksgiving Halloween (Set of 3 OR Any Size Separately) by LowerArkCrafts on Etsy
- Check out how to make a decorative DIY chevron pillow from old jeans @istandarddesign
- Wooden barrel. General store. Old white paint. use for display, space out two and make a counter
- Use an old worn out Christmas tree and make an adorable snowman
- How to make these gorgeous map roses. Pick out the good bits from old tattered maps and atlases and wow, these roses are so pretty.